Wednesday, August 11, 2010

R & R IN BOISE

In June Bob and I went to Boise. The first thing we did was go to Morgan's baseball game. Strangely, I didn't take one picture of Morgan! But I did get a picture of Bob with McKenna. And one of Molly
And another with Grandpa, Molly and McKenna watching the ballgame.
The next day we went over to the Capitol to see the new addition and renovation they have done since I worked there. Idaho's capitol building is one of the more grand state capitols.
Bob took a picture of me in front of the Capitol.
And I took one of him!
The picture below shows the visitor's gallery. People can go and watch the legislative process. My old office was just inside the door on the upper far left. I loved that job!
Looking down on the legislator's seats and upper where dignitaries sit.
The picture below shows part of the new addition which is underground.
Below is the entrance down into the new addition.
The Capitol side view.
And this view shows the underground new addition.

No comments: