Saturday, December 29, 2012

THANKSGIVING 2012

I am slow getting this Thanksgiving blog out, but for some reason when I tried to put it on just after Thanksgiving, the blog witches said I had to buy space.  Now you all know me and my Scottish blood!  Anyway today I tried it and so far it is working.

This was our first annual Thanksgiving get together in the Fiesta Room over at the rec center.  We sent out e-mail invitations, and after we received confirmation of attendees, we assigned a dish for them to bring.  


Shirlie picking her place

Dick, Tom and Bob 

Kate and Cindy

Ron - ??? 

Barbara, Doc and Jean

Jacke

Cindy and Jim

                                                   Good food!!

Looks kinda like the "Last Supper"?

Group picture.


This worked out so well we did it again at Christmas. (that blog to follow at a later date.)


No comments: