Thursday, April 4, 2013

EASTER SUNDAY

Once again a group of us got together in the Fiesta Room at the Rec Center to celebrate the holiday.  Jacke, Shirlie and Barbara were the hosts for the Easter event.  Before the festivities even got started, I dropped my camera and now it is out of focus, so Scott was nice enough to let me use his camera for the group picture and also let me download the other pictures he had taken.  Thanks Scottie!

Group discussion!

Barbara and Marilyn

Yvonne, Lynn, Judy and me

Marg and Norm

Deb, Lorraine, Jim, Del, Ron, Dick, Jim and Pat

Bob and Bill

Pat, Bruce and Carol in one discussion and Shirlie, Patsy and Marg in another

Marilyn, Barbara, Jacke, Cindy and Bob

We had a big group for Easter, 27.  The food was great as well as the company!  Now all the people that leave for the summer are getting ready to head out.  We'll miss them, but we'll start this all over again in November when Thanksgiving rolls around!

No comments: