Saturday, April 13, 2013

NEW CAMERA

If you read the Easter Blog, you know that I dropped my camera - so rather than spend the money to fix an almost 5 year old camera - I bought a new one.  The following pictures are taken by me trying to learn the complexities of a new camera.

Using the sepia function

The cactus are beginning to bloom

Gambles Quail

We just planted this bush called "Sparky"

White Crowned Sparrow

House Finch

Curve-billed Thrasher

Mourning Dove

White Crowned Sparrow having a bath

Gila Woodpecker

What?????????
Expect more photos as I learn my new camera.

2 comments:

Justin and Lacie said...

Hi Shani,
What kind of camera did you get? The pictures are great!

murraysdesertblog said...

Hi guys, I got the Panasonic Lumix FZ200. Just love it and the best thing is there is a u tube series that teaches how to use it. I am working hard at learning it before we go to Idaho in June.